PAOLA SOTO

A

Academy-S Trainings

ACADEMY-S TRAININGS

Have you ever thought of starting your own business and making it on your own as a successful PMU artist?

GENERAL INFORMATION

The contents that will be taught in this course encompass the most important training standards and main aesthetic dermopigmentation techniques used in Europe. Eyebrow, eye and lip liner techniques will be taught:
Minimum quotas: the course will have a minimum of 6 students and a maximum of 8, Thus ensuring efficiency and learning. At the end of the course, all students will receive a certificate of attendance from Academy S.

What does our training include?

  • English & Spanish courses
  • Guided training manual
  • Coffee Breaks and Lunches
  • Work Kits
  • Practice with live models for each technique
  • International Certificate
Kit (Complementary included) By participating in the basic course of 6-day Sviatoslav Otchenash techniques you will receive a kit that includes:
  • 3 colors of Sviatoslav pigment
  • 2 Sviatoslav marker pencils
  • 20 septis wipes
  • 40 Tattoo wipes
  • 12 After care
  • 3 latex
  • Academy S booklet
Academy Trainings - Paola Soto Work
Gifts selected by Paola Soto and her team, 6 months of support to send their practices, be evaluated, ask questions, answer questions and have at their disposal explanatory videos of each technique learned in face-to-face training.

PAYMENT POLICIES

To reserve your spot, you must transfer or deposit 30% of the total value of the course, the other 70% must be paid 1 week before (if it is deposit or transfer) or in cash on the same day before it begins.
– PAYMENT OPTIONS:
  • Wire transfer
  • Deposit
  • Cash payment
  • PayPal
All deposits or transfers made must be attached to our emails: [email protected] to protect both sides. In case of cancellation of the event by the organization, all the money paid will be returned.
In the event that the participant does not show up or for any reason of force majeure cannot attend the event, the money paid will not be returned. If the participant cancels their attendance up to 2 weeks before the class, 20% of the total value of the class will be retained. If canceled within 2 weeks’ prior to class, no refund of the deposited monies will be made.

SCHEDULE

Please bear in mind that the schedules presented below are tentative and are subject to schedule changes. Expect to have longer days than those mentioned in the program.
  • Day # 1: – Eyebrows
  • 9:00 Welcome and Introduction
  • 9:30 Design and Symmetry of the eyebrows
  • 10:30 Latex practice
  • 11:00 Demonstration of model technique
  • 13:30 Lunch
  • 14:30 Practice in Group 1 Models (Group 2 observe and practice)
  • 17:00 Coffee Break
  • 17:30 Practice in Group 2 Models (Group 1 observes and practices)
  • 19:00 End of the Day
  • Day # 2 – Lips
  • 9:00 to 10:00 Questions and answers
  • 9:30 Design and Symmetry of the lips
  • 10:30 Latex Practice
  • 11:00 Demonstration of model technique
  • 13:30 Lunch
  • 14:30 Practice in Group 1 Models (Group 2 observe and practice)
  • 17:00 Coffee Break
  • 17:30 Practice in Group 2 Models (Group 1 observes and practices)
  • 19:00 End of the Day
  • Day # 3 – Eyeliner
  • 9:00 Questions and answers
  • 9:30 Design and Symmetry of the delineated 1
  • 10:30 Latex Practice
  • 11:00 Demonstration of model technique
  • 13:30 Lunch
  • 14:30 Practice in Group 1 Models (Group 2 observe and practice)
  • 17:00 Coffee Break
  • 17:30 Practice in Group 2 Models (Group 1 observes and practices)
  • 19:00 End of the Day
Academy Trainings - Paola Soto Gallery